Even though I see the mold in my home, is it worth testing?

You don’t need to test if you see mold. As a matter of fact, if you see mold you have mold. But if you are a concern for your health, we strongly recommend testing.  It is important to know exactly what you are being exposed to. Every person has a different reaction when exposed to certain types and levels of fungi. If you become sick, it is important for your health care provider to know exactly what you were exposed to, in order to proceed with the proper medical treatment. Furthermore, we recommend air test after the remediation process, in order to check the air quality of your home when it comes to mold.